Sunday, June 27, 2010

By Jove, I think she's got it!

Big...BIG...HUGE news!  My writer's block has OFFICIALLY been lifted.  In the matter of a few hours, I've gone from having nothing to having a LOT of major components to my series figured out!  If only I didn't need to be at work in the morning, I'd stay up all night and write!  But, alas...my world is not perfect.  I did want to share my elation in the moment where my story just *clicked*.  It doesn't feel so tedious to write anymore now that I know where I'm going with it.  That's such a wonderful feeling I almost don't know what to do with it!  Here's hoping that people will leave me alone tomorrow, and I'll be able to get everything down on paper.  I won't be satisfied until I have a well-sketched outline and at least one family tree finished. 

I finally feel like my story is loving me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment