Monday, August 23, 2010

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?!

DAY ONE OF "DEMON WEEK"! 



Today, in like 30 minutes, I'll be taking part in the love Ustream chat with Kresley Cole.  Tonight at midnight, I'll be able to download the book, already purchased, on my Nook.  Wednesday, I'm MEETING the GOLDEN ONE herself (Kresley) at one of her Atlanta book signings!  YAY!  I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I'm going to try to and hold off on reading until then - yeah, RIGHT!  I'm sure that by then, I'll be on my second or third re-read already!  The Immortals After Dark Series is SO the literary equivalent of CRACK!

I'm TWEEKIN'!  I'M TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and a BIG congrats to Roni Griffin (The Fiction Groupie)!  Home girl landed herself an agent!


OK, I'm off to CHAT WITH KRESLEY COLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment